Just a quick entry tonight - been sick the last two days so I don't have a lot of stories to tell - just me and the cat sleeping all day! Wasn't feeling well enough to go by my mom's yesterday - so I called her instead - she told me she had already taken her medication. Went by this morning and when I walked in the door, she said - I just took it. Told her I would be by over the weekend so we could start going through some stuff to get her ready to move - she still seemed ok with it.
So this evening I got up and took a shower since I thought it would make me feel better - it did. But before I got in the shower I stepped on the scale - haven't really felt like eating the last two days so I just thought I'd see what the scale said. I was down to 170 - my goal weight - and all I could think is - I've got to get to a meeting and weigh in tonight! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment