So I was looking for an outlet this evening so I picked up my guitar and started blasting out Christmas songs - I figure if my friends can have garland up in their house - I can start singing Christmas songs. And I just really enjoyed it - I need to remember how therapeutic guitar playing can be. I'm not sure the cat agreed - notice her one eye open - watching me!
And finally - ended up at the Communications meeting tonight even though I told them I wouldn't be there - my other plans for the evening were cancelled. I debated going - but was glad that I did - Darren gave a wonderful devotional that was exactly what I needed to hear - God is Good - as I sometimes need reminding of as hard as that is to admit - anyway - enough for tonight...
No comments:
Post a Comment