I found another calendar with a disclaimer. One of the guys at work had a day by day calendar called ‘Dumb Dares for the Office.’ Not only did it have an online disclaimer you were supposed to look at - but an age verification also! So I have to peruse through the calendar, of course, and one of the dares was to yell the word ‘phone’ when the telephone rings - well, I actually already do that on occasion. There was another dare to charge people a toll when they walk by your desk... hmmm... have done that also! Or make up words during meetings - we already have someone in the office that does that. One that intrigued me was to take your trash can over and empty it in another coworkers trash can and then walk away without saying a word - that could be fun - might have to try that at some point. The one I probably won’t be trying is smelling both your armpits during an important meeting - yeah - don’t think so.
So I’m taking a cashiering class this week so when I get questions about what is covered in that class - I’ll have a little more knowledge about it. I went to sign up for the class and lo and behold - I hadn’t met all the prerequisites. So I check to see what I needed to take - as it turns out - it is a class that I teach! Go figure! Apparently - teaching the class doesn’t count. Crazy!
And one more work story - about a week ago we were having a team meeting and during the middle of it - our supervisor got a call from her husband - since he knew she was in a meeting that day - she was concerned about why he was calling - so she answered to find out if he was ok. Yeah - he was fine - he just got his first cell phone for Christmas and was checking to see if the speed dial worked!
No comments:
Post a Comment