Early Birthday Gift
I got an early birthday gift yesterday.... check it out - Betsy Marie... I got my baby back, baby back, baby back... I got my baby back, baby back, baby back! I was convinced when I left her at the body shop two weeks ago that I wouldn't get her back - cried as I drove out of the parking lot. But here she is - in living color (although I don't think black is really a color - but you get my point). It was so good to see her! I know it sounds crazy - I certainly wasn't this attached to my Corolla (Betsy Jane - they are all named Betsy) when I had her - but there is just something about my Integra - I just really love the car. When I went to pick her up - there was a guy in the office that might have been either the owner or manager and he asked me if the Integra was mine - and I told him yes - he said he was glad they were able to save it - that it is a really nice car. I completely agreed with him - it's nice to have her back - God Bless the body shop!
2 comments:
She sure looks purty! May she have a long life.
Hooray and Happy early Birthday!
Post a Comment