In the morning I had been thinking about what I would be eating that day to nourish myself – knew I would be getting pizza for lunch so that was a thought – but when we went to the pizza place they had an entire wall of quotes – and I just thought it was the coolest thing and thought – reading the Word, Bible Study, church – those are ways that I nourish myself – so I originally thought of taking a picture of a Bible, but had to stop at the church to get a picture of the prayer garden and when I walked by the sanctuary and looked up – there was the cross – thought it was a pretty cool shot with the blue sky and the green trees.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Day Sixteen - How I Nourish Myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You get the depth award for this one - great perspective. I will admire you from afar as I munch on my Uncrustable and drink my cold tea (after completing the sandwich, of course!)
Post a Comment