Sunday, October 28, 2012

Purchased… Day Twenty Six


So today was supposed to be something old – but I wasn’t sure and Jan and I guessed that it might be something purchased so that is the picture I took – so the next few days will be a bit out of order – but seriously – who is going to know… other than everyone who reads this… more importantly… who is going to care?!  So for breakfast – I purchased bagels – the chocolate chip one was right out of the oven – YUMMY!  So here is the picture of the bagels…

1 comment:

Jan said...

I am glad that you purchased them because they were DELICIOUS and I only know the order of things as you tell them to me, so I consider this to be the right one for the day! You and your rule-following ways are very endearing!