So I went by and saw my mom again last night - and when I walked in the lobby door - I could hear her laughing from down the hall! I went into her room and put some stuff away before I went down and broke up the group. When I got down to where they were all sitting and chatting - she was sitting next to her boyfriend, Bob! She was so cute - the way she was talking and playing with him - just like a schoolgirl flirting with the boy she likes! God Bless Her.
So I got the shower ready for her again - she did much better this time - mainly because I figured out how to make the shower head taller! I was wearing a skirt yesterday with pantyhose (a must at work) and before I left, I decided to take the pantyhose off and she looked at me and said "Are you going to take a shower too?" She thought I was taking my clothes off for a shower at her place - it was pretty funny!
And last but certainly not least - a shout out to my Taco Tuesday friends tonight! What a fun evening - we'll have to do that more often - especially if I get carded again - hee, hee, hee! Must be the blonde highlights that make me look younger - whatever it is - I'll take it!
No comments:
Post a Comment