Talk about mother kitty... yesterday sitting in traffic I saw some guy messing with his hair - first the top, then each side - over and over. All I could think was - Sadie does that too when she is grooming her face and head!
At lunch yesterday we saw a lizard doing push ups!
But the best from yesterday came in the morning when I was leaving for work - I looked over and there was this group of small school buses traveling together - and right in the middle of the group was a smaller school bus. And I looked at it and thought - how cute is that - they are all protecting that smaller school bus! Crazy - I know.
So tonight, Terrie, Charlotte and I were doing arts and crafts at the church - so for those of you that will be at church on Sunday - take special note of the birds on the banners - we all worked very hard on those! I'm sure I'll be dreaming of them tonight - or more likely, having nightmares!
No comments:
Post a Comment