Monday, May 26, 2008

Remind Me Of Being A Kid

Have you noticed the Jacaranda trees lately?  When I was growing up - I remember walking home from school down streets that were lined with Jacaranda trees.  I know they are terribly messy - but they are beautiful and just really pop against the grey skies that we have had recently.  I just love them - they remind me of being a kid.


So when I ordered my computer last Monday, I was hoping it would arrive in time for the long holiday weekend so I could play with it all weekend - so what did I do - Saturday with my free time, I napped and caught up with Grey’s Anatomy and Sunday - I napped again and read a new book I’ve started.  Thanks to Kris, Terrie (and Lynne, I know you were there in spirit) and Brandy for taking me out on my birthday - you all are the best !  Then today I spent the day at Disneyland with friends.  So Disneyland was fun - but we seemed to have bad ride karma - wait a moment - we don’t believe in karma - we believe in Grace.  Anyway - some of the lines were unbelievably long and a couple of the rides tried to break down - but all in all - we had a good time and got on all the good rides - Space Mountain, Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain, Indiana Jones and Tower of Terror - so - it was a good day - especially since it was spent with friends.


So I know that it has been almost a week since I posted - and I set a goal of posting 3-4 times a week - so I’ll try to be better this week.  I also know that I was going to talk about England - which I will - but am still having issues uploading pictures - so until I figure something out - the blog will be all about random ramblings.  Enough for now  - after a week - I think I’ve finally adjusted back to the time zone - so am off to bed for now.

1 comment:

Krisandr said...

Since you're having trouble uploading photos with Shutterfly, you might want to try Picasa which is Google's photo application which allows web albums. Here's a link to an England album I added online so you can check it out.
http://picasaweb.google.com/krisandr6