So a friend of mine brought in some magazines to work today for our enjoyment - during our breaks, of course! I was perusing through the Woman’s World - and I found this little blurb about carrying a big bag - and as I read the article, I realized that the nugget we heard in Weight Watchers a month or so ago has now been confirmed. I don’t remember if I blogged about it - I remember thinking that I should - but that stuff doesn’t always make it into the written word. So at WW one of the women said that if you carry a bigger purse - it makes your butt look smaller. And here in the Woman’s World magazine - it said the same thing... one way to trim down instantly - carry a big bag! Does two sources make it a truth?!
In that same magazine, they were listing off movies that you should watch to make you feel happier and less stressed. So to live longer, they suggested ‘Legally Blonde’ and in the article they commented ‘Laughter also triggers endorphins’ - well, from the movie we also know that... 'Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands.' I know I’ve used that quote before - but it’s one of my favorites from the movie!
And finally, I was looking at People magazine - which I should know better than to do - especially since I didn’t recognize any of the teeny boppers that they showcased in the different articles. Maybe a friend’s daughter is right - I am old! Hmmm... Nah!
1 comment:
Naaahh - you can't be old. 'Cuz if you are then what does that make me?
Post a Comment