Crappy Day
This is how my day started - needless to say - it wasn't a very good one. Got rear ended on my way to work - and am fine - just really sore - and the doctor told me I would feel even worse tomorrow - God Bless Him! I have to say, though - even with the crappy day that it has been (with all sorts of crying going on) - there have been blessings also. The blessing of a friend that recently got a job - but is off on Fridays so she was able to chauffeur me around to take care of the details. And the blessing of a doctor's appointment this afternoon that had already been made for my annual physical. And mostly the blessing that he was able to swerve and only clip the side of my car - had he hit me straight on - I would have been in much worse shape! And with this damage there is still hope that they won't total my car - but Monday may really be crappy if they do - no matter what, though - God is Good and God is Ever Present and God will Never Fail Us!
2 comments:
This is not good. I am sorry to hear that today is not going to make it onto the Top 10 list for great days in May...in all seriousness, my blessings and prayers for you. I am glad that you are safe and we already know that God works it out the way that it is supposed to be. I can't deny that I would like to understand it a bit better sometimes, but this is the way that it works!!
I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you are still OK days later. Know that you are in my prayers.
Post a Comment