A funny about it from yesterday - at breakfast in the morning (as opposed to breakfast in the evening) we had a waitress that was asking if we would be going to the fair and I mentioned I was going to the fair and Rick Springfield concert tonight - and she didn't know who he was - God Bless Her - she's young!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Amphitheater Full Of Middle Aged Women
So I'm getting ready for fun evening out! Later tonight I'll be in an amphitheater full of middle aged women (and the men they drag with them) for... wait for it... Rick Springfield aka Dr. Noah Drake from General Hospital! So how appropriate is it that TBS has been showing the movie 'Music and Lyrics' all weekend - there is a great scene in it where the 80's Pop legend is performing for a high school reunion and all the women are just all dreamy for him - to make it hit home even more - it is a Class of 1987 reunion - yep - the year I graduated from high school! I can't wait - should be a great concert!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment