Monday, July 6, 2009

What Questions Do You All Have?

Wow! It's been a while... and it's not like I don't think of things to blog about all the time - I just don't take the time to sit down and write them out... so I was thinking yesterday and decided that I don't need to make these big long entries - but short and quick will work also - so I'm going to try my best to post at least 3 or 4 entries a week. So a couple of stories from yesterday....

I was assisting at the 11am service which means that I did just about everything except the sermon. And while I was doing the welcome to everyone and giving the announcements - I almost said at the end of it... What questions do you all have?! And then I realized - wait - this is church - not work!

I went out to lunch with Terrie afterwards and she told me that on her way to the restaurant, she was following a mommy van that had a license plate frame that said that Mom's know everything (or something like that) and also had a sticker that said 'Pole Dancer on Board' with an outline of a woman pole dancer - yeah - it seemed a little odd to both of us!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Moms know everything...including how to pole dance!!

Anonymous said...

Darn straight! I can vouch for that!