Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Whole Host Of Running Events

I know - I know - it's been a while! But this will all be worth it since it will include photos. Photos not only from the Disney event, but from the Mission Viejo event and the Irvine Spectrum event. I'm going to let the photos speak for themselves - but a shout out to all my running event peeps for the fun this year - I'm looking forward to more events next year - and a good luck for those that will be doing the Turkey Trot - I'll be in San Francisco - but will think of you all! Oh yeah - you'll be hearing more about this when I get my act together to send the email out - but if you would like to do the Alzheimer's Memory Walk - it will be on October 31 in the morning in Huntington Beach - here's the link to the Team Page if you would like to join Team Lucille... anyway - enough of a commercial break for now - here is the link to the event photos... enjoy!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Great photos and good times...I am interested in Team Lucille, and who is doing the Turkey Trot?