Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Really, A Repeat This Early In The Season

Goodness - it's been a month since I last posted - shame on me! So I had a fabulous dinner this evening with some wonderful friends (thanks, Jan and Holly - the crepe place is quite the find) and got back to my hotel right around 9pm. So I thought I would give NCIS Los Angeles another shot - decided that I would sit and truly give it my undivided attention. I'm not completely sold on it - I LOVE the original NCIS show - will sit and watch repeats all day long - but haven't been as excited about the spinoff. So I lay down on the bed - turn the TV on with anticipation only to find out that it is a repeat... really, a repeat this early in the season. If you are trying to get people to watch your brand new TV show - don't be showing repeats this early on! I think I'm done with the show - not even the NCIS name will save it for me... Think I'll go check out USA and see if there are any repeats of the original on tonight - if not I know they will have some tomorrow night!

No comments: