Friday, February 11, 2011
My Three Jobs
Goodness it is late - and all three of my jobs come to a head in the next two days... In my 'real' job - or at least the one that pays the bills - I'm finishing up an online recorded course that took way longer than I thought it would - draft is due tomorrow so I can then cram in final edits Monday for a Tuesday roll out... in my second job - as my friend Cindy calls it - that would be church - have a presentation to do on Saturday morning and class to teach on Sunday afternoon - not really worried about Sunday - but we'll see how Saturday goes... and finally - my newest 3rd job is getting started tomorrow night with my first gig and grand opening show... I think I'm ready! Hopefully will get back into the swing of the blog next week... for now - I really must go to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Best wishes for your newest job debut tonight, sorry that I won't be there to witness it!
Post a Comment