Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Isn't Like I Don't Have Anything to Write About
I was so good in January! And then fell apart in February! And now here it is - the middle of March - ok - new goal - every day for the rest of March... and then we will go from there. And it isn't like I don't have anything to write about - not only the absurd that happens every day - but an amazing Emmaus weekend - the Safari Park 1/2 Marathon - the wonderful group that is my church LIFE group - the Blessing of the Lenten Devotional - and then coming up is my first Triathlon - and of course there is always my third job - Pampered Chef... So enough said for now - it's getting late and I must be up at 5am to go to the gym. Good night and there WILL be more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see the promise of more to come, hooray!
Post a Comment