So Monday evening, I finally got my act in gear and decided to take my new haircut out for a run. I figured after taking February off with an ankle injury, March off with walking pneumonia and the first part of April off for dental work - I really need to start cramming for the 10K on May 3 (I might be briskly walking quite a bit of it). Back to my hair - it did ok - I might need to get a hat, though. With long hair it was easy enough to put it up in a ponytail - with this new haircut, though, it has quite a bit of get in my face potential - especially on a windy day like today! The run itself was good also - ran a mile and a half without stopping - thought that was pretty good - was getting a nasty side ache, though, so I briskly walked the last 1/2 mile. Didn’t run last night - had the third (and last) installment of my root canal done (although now I have to go get the crown put in - might wait until after the run) - yuck! But will got to the gym tonight and maybe out for a run on Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment