have all that sugary stuff on them) - and I got my favorite thing - angel food cake with chocolate frosting (thank you!) - in fact - I think I just might have the leftovers for breakfast - mmmmm. I started this morning with a couple of my favorite things - got to see my friend Jan - walked up to cheer her on in her 1/2 marathon and then I treated myself to not just a tall - but a grande hot chocolate. Happy Birthday to me!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Happy Birthday To Me!
What a lovely birthday weekend - not only do I get three days - but I get a weekend filled with the love and blessings of friends. Friday evening started with prayer and wonderful dinner out with friends (even if I was cramming for weigh in on Saturday morning and had to eat salad and the service was terrible!) - Saturday started with breakfast with friends and a lovely day of laying around the house (and doing laundry). Saturday evening was filled with a pool party and excellent dinner at friends - more good times. Sunday morning was a bit hectic at church - lots going on - but hope that will calm down in the next couple of weeks. Went to lunch out with a friend and not only had a great customer service experience but got a discount card also - will have to eat at PF Chang's more often! Sunday evening went to visit my mom - we had a nice visit - have other mom stories from earlier in the week - will have to get those posted in the next couple of days - back to last evening - at one point she asked me how my love life was - made me laugh! She also told me about an outfit that she had laid out on the chair to put on before breakfast and when she came back it was gone - last Tuesday when I was there - the outfit was red - last night the outfit was blue and then 5 minutes later when she brought it up again - it was pink (it's her latest obsession). God Bless Her! After visiting with her - went to friends for dinner - fantastic (and found out I like yams - as long as they don't
have all that sugary stuff on them) - and I got my favorite thing - angel food cake with chocolate frosting (thank you!) - in fact - I think I just might have the leftovers for breakfast - mmmmm. I started this morning with a couple of my favorite things - got to see my friend Jan - walked up to cheer her on in her 1/2 marathon and then I treated myself to not just a tall - but a grande hot chocolate. Happy Birthday to me!
have all that sugary stuff on them) - and I got my favorite thing - angel food cake with chocolate frosting (thank you!) - in fact - I think I just might have the leftovers for breakfast - mmmmm. I started this morning with a couple of my favorite things - got to see my friend Jan - walked up to cheer her on in her 1/2 marathon and then I treated myself to not just a tall - but a grande hot chocolate. Happy Birthday to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to you...and thanks for coming out to cheer me on, what a cool thing! Looks like I thought I was going to win...the winner was probably crossing the finish line at mile 13.1 while I was just coming up on mile 5!!! You can see my water bottle in-hand here too, to your earlier question. Fun spending your day with you!
Post a Comment