Sunday, June 7, 2009

It Would Be A Great Outfit And All

Goodness - I keep finding these notes of things that I have meant to write about and haven’t - so here is some completely random stuff.


We shall start with Universal Studios - I was there several weeks ago - played hooky from my church - although I went to church in Thousand Oaks - and after that - I met up with some friends at Universal Studios.  We had a good time - it’s been several years since I’ve been there - and I can say - that I don’t think I really need to go again for another several years!  There was some new stuff that I hadn’t seen before, though - and they had the new Simpsons ride where the theming was fabulous - the park employee that was supposed to be managing the queue was quite the ass - thought it fit in nicely with the whole Simpsons theme.  The best part of the day though - were the several things that reminded me of our England trip - check out the pictures here.


A couple of weeks after that I had the pleasure of modeling for our women’s group at church.  I don’t mind doing the modeling - but it was a nightmare trying to get an appointment to go in and try on outfits.  The shop they choose caters to an older crowd - so there were only times during the middle of a weekday - they made an exception for me and let me come in on a Sunday - how gracious of them!  So there were 3 outfits that I wore - even a casual one in my favorite color - that the coordinator from the store thought I should buy - yeah - no.  It would be a great outfit and all - for my mother!  Check out all the outfits here - along with a pic of peep Lynne who modeled as well.

No comments: