So on Saturday when Terrie and I were going up to Big Bear to do some picture framing, we stopped at Carl's Jr a the bottom of the hill. While we were in there - this bus driver came in - and I didn't really think much about it until we were walking back to the car and he was walking back to the bus - that the bus was running - unattended! It really made me laugh - I joked with Terrie about whether she wanted a bus - there was one that she could hijack - I realize now that the story was much funnier in person.

One last story that may or may not be funny - we went to lunch last week at South Coast Plaza and I couldn't resist taking this picture...
How many malls do you know of that have a limo stop?! I was informed by one of my friends that it is the mall of choice of the Real Housewives of Orange County - yeah - real housewives my a**!
1 comment:
I am so glad that I am not the only one to notice the "price cut" scam at Targe't. I've actually looked at some of them and not even seen a $.09 savings; I've seen the same price. Uh? Are you promoting a price cut from a time long gone?
Post a Comment