Anyone that knows me, knows that there are two phrases that I tend to use quite a bit... God Bless Her (Him/Them) and Fascinating. And I don't use the phrases to be facetious or anything - I truly mean it when I say it. Today I went to the 40th birthday party of a dear friend of mine from college. Instead of presents, we were asked to bring a letter of how she had impacted our lives or what she meant to us. Well, last night, I decided to look through 20 years of old journals and include passages about her in the letter. As I was reading through the past - I found the following entry...------
May 24, 1989
“I’ve been down all week. And T – God Bless her – has been trying to cheer me up and stuff."
------
All I can say is... Fascinating!
2 comments:
WOW! You have 20 years of journals?! That in ITSELF is amazing!
BTW . . .thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog *smiles* Now I just need to get your e-mail address.
Post a Comment