Wednesday, September 5, 2007
And It Was Just That...
A quick posting tonight - must get to bed so I can get up early again tomorrow morning and spend - what I think will be most of the day at social services - what fun for a vacation day. Went out tonight with my buddies Dustin and Ron and we had a wonderful evening - they are both such good guys and fun to hang out with - we went to see "Superbad" and it was just that... super bad. We went to the Irvine Spectrum and I realized once I got down there that I had left the paperwork I need for tomorrow at work - I had brought it in to see what other papers I might need to bring with me tomorrow. So after the movie - I had the treat - yeah, that's it - to drive back up to Costa Mesa. Here's hoping tomorrow will be a better day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment