Saturday, September 22, 2007

October 2

Had to take away my mom's daily calendar again last night - she thought it was Tuesday, October 2! God Bless Her. Unfortunately, I got a little more frustrated with her than I intended - which left me feeling lousy even though I'm sure she doesn't remember any of it today.

On a brighter note - lost 4 pounds - even though I had a pretty tough beginning of the week. Which is promising since I stopped counting points tonight at dinner! After a great breakfast and fabulous day (I got to see a bunch of my favorite people today) - I had dinner with some church friends and had one of the best cakes I've ever had! Not sure what all was in it - but I think it was chocolate cake and there were peanuts and toffee and very yummy frosting - this was after the steak and corn casserole and beans and bread and salad. Yummy! Will have to visit the gym tomorrow and think I'll try another new recipe. Enough for now - must go to bed!

No comments: