Tuesday, September 4, 2007

You Know Who He Is?

So here is a picture from my dad's house in Big Bear a couple of weeks ago - the house is for sale - any interested buyers?! I also meant to comment on the drive home from Big Bear - as I was driving along the toll road - all of the rain must have cleared out any smog or haze because I had a beautiful view of Catalina Island.
So last week I was having lunch with my friends Ron and Dustin and I admitted to them that I had started watching General Hospital - which they, of course, had to mock me for - I told them that I started watching again because Rick Springfield is on the show again and Ron joked about him being 90 years old by now and Dustin said "You know who he is?" God Bless young Dustin! So B - we'll have to get together and discuss the show now that I have a better understanding of who the characters are - the other B can join us also... hee... hee... hee...

One more unrelated story - so I figured out the phone problem with my mom - why she kept putting the handset on the phone wrong. When she was having phone problems a while back, I replaced her phone with mine to make sure it wasn't a phone problem. And when we got everything fixed, I gave her the choice to keep my phone or take hers back - she choose my phone. Well, I pulled her phone out to use the other day and realized that the handset on her phone sits different from mine - and that is the way she kept trying to put the handset back - needless to say - I swaped the phones out!

No comments: