Thursday, November 29, 2007

1\2 a Bag of Cookies

Had an unfortunate incident with 1/2 a bag of cookies last night. Was watching "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" - the original cartoon - and it just reminded me of being a kid and my mom and how she just isn't how she was. So I sat and cried and ate 1/2 a bag of cookies - I probably had a good 15 - 20 points worth - even found the Gideon's Bible in the nightstand of my hotel room and looked up passages of when you are filled with sorrow and something else I can't quite remember right now - but wrote down a couple of passages I found helpful. The hotel also had a Book of Morman in it - the only other time I've found something other than the Bible in a hotel room was in Hawaii and there was a Book of Buddism. Fascinating. I was staying in La Jolla - near the LDS Temple - I figure that's why it had the Book of Morman. Anyway - enough rambling for now - one of these days I might even spend a little time and tell a couple of stories from Las Vegas - but for now - this is it.

No comments: