Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sure Feels Like Winter To Me

A few random thoughts...

So I'm driving home the other night - from somewhere - and I'm on Moulton - stopped at the light at Aliso Viejo Parkway (I think that's the name) - and I look up on the hill toward Aliso Viejo - and I can't believe it... someone already has Christmas lights up - in the shape of a Christmas Tree - don't they know the rules - nothing until after Thanksgiving - can't we get through one holiday first?!

While I've been listening to the radio this week - the Mammoth Mountain ads have amused me - all about winter and the snow pack and opening the ski slopes - yeah - and it's been in the 80's the last couple of days - sure feels like winter to me!

One more gripe - so my favorite flavor at Bath and Body is Freesia - or course now it's called Sheer Freesia - anywho - I've been out of the body spray for a while and am almost out of the lotion - so I stopped in a Bath and Body yesterday to purchase more spray - only to find out that since it is a 'classic' scent - it's only available in January and June. When they discountinued it for a while several years back everyone in the stores I talked to said it was so popular - so they brought it back - with a new name - and now it's only available twice a year - what is up with that - so I'm sorry to say - you'll have to excuse me if I stink between now and January. :)

One last thought - thanks for the continued prayers for the music ministry - choir practice with the first candidate tonight went well. But am looking forward to it all being over.

No comments: