Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bad Cat Mommy

Last night - I felt so bad - here's what happened...  

In the morning - at around 5am I hear Sadie purging on her favorite blanket on the bed that she always sleeps on.  Not just once - but twice.  I have to admit, though - I was so glad it was on the blanket not the comforter - wouldn't want to have to deal with washing the comforter!  So I immediately get up - fold up the blanket and throw it on the floor by the washing machine - with every intention of washing it yesterday.  Well, the day got away from me and although I did get some laundry done - the blanket wasn't one of the items.  So last night I was getting ready to go to bed and walked around the corner and found her as she appears in this picture.  And I just felt like such the bad cat mommy that I didn't get it washed and put back on the bed!  So last night she had to make a decision about where to sleep - her favorite blanket on the floor by the washer - or her second favorite blanket on the bed with me.  Well - apparently I wasn't that bad since she opted for the bed with me.  And tonight she will be in for a double treat - her favorite blanket - fresh out of the dryer - on the bed!  Doesn't get much better than that - God Bless Her!

1 comment:

Jan said...

I'll bet that once that blanket hits the bed fresh out of the dryer, any memory of the incident will be gone!