Wednesday, December 16, 2009

And Not Just Because He Is Hot

Oh my goodness! I almost wet my panties tonight as I was watching TV... I just found out that Russell Crowe will be playing Robin Hood in a movie due out next May. I know you are going to laugh - but Disney's version of Robin Hood has always been one of my favorite movies and now my favorite actor (and not just because he is Hot) is going to be playing that lead role! And yes, I do realize there will be (major) differences between the two movies but I can't wait for the new one to be released... it's Russell Crowe! If only Hans Zimmer were doing the music - the guy that is doing the score, though, has worked with Hans Zimmer - yes, I'm a freak - I looked it up! And the current release date - May 14, 2010 - I know what I want to do on my birthday next year - Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: