Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Observations From The Back Seat - Part Deux

Have spent quite a few hours recently in the backseat of the car observing - here are some observations...

The first was a tow truck we saw outside our office in Diamond Bar - not one of our tow trucks - just to clarify... The truck said 'Emergency Hookers' - 'you blow it... we'll tow it' - Nice!

So I've been around RSM the last couple of days and it is so nice to be around an area I know. There was a beautiful sunset the other evening and as it got dark, it was nice to see the moon - just a sliver that night.

And unlike the last night driving I was observing, there were a lot of houses with Christmas lights on. It was cool to see, especially the house with the two siberian huskies pulling Santa on a dog sled - my dad would like that! There was one house that looked like it just puked Christmas all over - no rhyme or reason to the eclectic display!

My favorite Christmas lights, though, where in San Juan Capistrano - they were hanging on the street lights - nothing really fancy, but it reminded me of growing up in South Pasadena and the decorations they put up every year. Ah... fond memories. God Bless Us, Everyone!

1 comment:

Sherry Goodloe said...

I've seen the lights in South Pasadena at Christmas before, and they ARE beautiful. But then again, I love how the trees (even without the lights) on both sides of the street look like they are reaching over to shake hands in the middle. I just love that look!

Oooooh, only 2 more sleeps *smiles*