So I've jumped on the Snuggie Bandwagon - in fact, I'm snuggled in it right now as I type this post. I bought one for a gift exchange at work but after hearing from B how much she liked it, I decided to keep it for myself - especially since it was in my favorite color! I got it out the other night and was sitting on the couch with part of it draped over where the cat likes to lay - and did she enjoy it! She immediately started kneading on it to make her spot all comfy... after laying on it for a few minutes, decided she wanted to lay underneath it. I eventually got up and she wandered off the couch and I was sitting across the room at one point when she jumped back on the couch - sniffed around where the Snuggie was and then started to meow - I suspect asking where it went! So this evening when I wrapped up in it and sat back down on the couch - she was there immediately - trying to figure out how to get underneath it - I had it a little more tightly wrapped so there wasn't a place to get under - so enjoy this picture of her crawling up the sleeve! I know they make a Snuggie for dogs - do they make a Snuggie for cats? God Bless the little Sadie Kitty!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Do They Make A Snuggie For Cats?
So I've jumped on the Snuggie Bandwagon - in fact, I'm snuggled in it right now as I type this post. I bought one for a gift exchange at work but after hearing from B how much she liked it, I decided to keep it for myself - especially since it was in my favorite color! I got it out the other night and was sitting on the couch with part of it draped over where the cat likes to lay - and did she enjoy it! She immediately started kneading on it to make her spot all comfy... after laying on it for a few minutes, decided she wanted to lay underneath it. I eventually got up and she wandered off the couch and I was sitting across the room at one point when she jumped back on the couch - sniffed around where the Snuggie was and then started to meow - I suspect asking where it went! So this evening when I wrapped up in it and sat back down on the couch - she was there immediately - trying to figure out how to get underneath it - I had it a little more tightly wrapped so there wasn't a place to get under - so enjoy this picture of her crawling up the sleeve! I know they make a Snuggie for dogs - do they make a Snuggie for cats? God Bless the little Sadie Kitty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too funny! RD suggested that you buy one of the dog ones for Sadie and just don't tell her it's not for cats.
Ok, this looks like something I need to buy for myself! *smiles*
Tell Sadie that I am watching her!!
Post a Comment