Saturday, December 12, 2009

Nice Morning Jog

I had no intentions of getting up early this morning - already knew I wouldn't be going to Weight Watchers - didn't want to pay again... but was awake at 6:30am! Got up - fed the cat - crawled back into bed and spent the next 20 minutes listening to the voices in my head... so I decided that maybe a nice morning jog (not a run - I don't think I'm fast enough for that) would be just the ticket to drown out the voices... it wasn't raining too hard and wasn't too cold - perfect! Of course, I got about a mile away from home and it really started to rain pretty hard - what do you do? Turn around and run back - and it did it's trick - no voices. Of course, I got wet - both inside from sweat and outside from rain - and the only thing I would do different next time is wear a hat - but I loved it and what a great way to start the day!

No comments: