Friday, October 5, 2007
Christmas Music
I went into Michael's today to pick up some craft stuff and they were playing Christmas music! May I just say... UNACCEPTABLE! It practically drove me crazy - of course, it would be a short trip - I'm almost there as it is! When I went up to the cashier and asked her how she was doing with the music, she said they just started it and someone had already left a note in one of the baskets that said "HELP October 5 is NOT Christmas!" Apparently, I'm not the only one that has issues with it! I literally could not get out of the store fast enough. On the mom front - went by today - had to bring her the calendar back! Was in a better frame of mind to deal with her. When I got there, she wasn't in her apartment, but came in a few minutes later - so when she asked me 3 times how long I'd been there - I just laughed it off. God Bless Her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment