Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mom and the TV

I know it's probably been the longest time between posts! Last week was just... tough - and this week has been busy. I do have a couple of mom stories though. So the remote for my mom's TV stopped working about a week or so ago and originally she told me she threw it out (I'm not sure what's up with her obsession of throwing things out) - then she told me she had it - so when I went to pick it up, she kept complaining that her TV didn't work. So I took a look at it and she said she needed a new one because the people are all red. Apparently, she must have been hitting the menu button on the TV and changing the color and tint! So I fixed that. So today I went to give her the remote back (it just needed new batteries) and this time she told me the TV didn't have any sound - well, it helps if you turn the volume up! God Bless Her! And of course, it's October 2 and I should have given her the daily calendar back - but forgot it! Oh well, she thought it was Wednesday anyway.

No comments: