Thursday, October 11, 2007

Good Times at the Gym

Wednesday morning, I finally made it to the gym early - got there about 6:20am - and wasn't too bad early - meant to get up early this morning and go again - but couldn't get to sleep last night until about 3am - so when the alarm went off at 5:45am - all I could think of was - I could sleep one more hour - so I did.
And it's a good thing that I did - I would have missed all the freaks at the gym tonight after choir! I did a little more looking around and Craig was right - it is filled with the pumped up boys on the 'roids! The best though was Emenim. It wasn't THE Emenim - but this kid could have been his double - and he had his knit stocking cap on and all his bling - gold chains and rings! The best was when he almost fell off the elliptical trying to get on - and then had to hold on for dear life! He did much better on the treadmill. And this one chick that got on to the elliptical next to him - have never seen anyone workout that seductively in my life! Good times at the gym tonight! And I didn't even have to work extra hard during my cool off to burn 350 calories! And best of all - it just felt good.

No comments: