Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Cute Picture... Just Because

A couple of updates, a random thought and a cute picture...

First - the cute picture... just because...

The workout gloves - tried them out this morning - really like them - helped quite a bit! And the French Soap - FABULOUS! I love it - will be buying some more on Tuesday when I have dinner again with my BFF. And if I ever get my act in gear - I will download the kitchen garland photos from my camera and post them - I'm excited about February - I'm already working on what I'm going to do!

And finally - a random thought... when you go to the gym - please don't bathe in perfume before going -I was happily running on the treadmill this morning when this woman got on a treadmill three down from me - and I first I could smell it and then I could taste the perfume she had on - ick!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Mmmm, yummy...tasting perfume, that is a fine workout accompaniment! What is this kitchen garland that you continue to speak of? Photos must be had!