
So before Jan left - she and I went to Peet's Coffee to get something warm to drink - it was cold and she had to drive FAR! I got hot chocolate and it was so artistically done that I had to get a picture of it - the only problem - the reason the barista was able to make it so pretty is she put whipped cream on it - which I didn't want and don't like - but she was so nice and friendly (unlike some of the barista's at that other coffee chain) that I just took the drink and mixed the whipped cream in.
And I know I haven't been talking about being significant the last couple of days - maybe because I have been struggling with feeling like I've been significant - actually - if I am completely honest - I have just been struggling. Any who... time to turn off the alarm and go to bed - plan on sleeping in tomorrow - am also going down to the Dana Point Harbor for lunch with a friend - will have to bring my camera and we'll see if I get my act together to post those pics and eventually the kitchen garland! Enough random thoughts and ramblings for now...
1 comment:
You beat me to a posting by just 30 minutes, even with my FAR drive. I will admit that I made it home in some record time! Good times as always when we are together, catch you on the blog tomorrow, woo hoo!
Post a Comment