Today By Myself
After spending yesterday in community - I spent today by myself - cleaning house - well - not the entire house - that would take much longer than one day - but I set myself a goal of the living room - and am pretty happy with what I accomplished! Got most of the clutter taken care of - still need to work a bit on the piano - but got the new DVD player installed - it's been sitting for several months now - got the DVD's put away - not in order - but that can come later. And just got 2 bags of clutter and many magazines thrown out! Yeah for me! Next will be the entry way and entry closet - the kitchen - hallway and bathroom - the bedroom and closet - and finally the dining room - which will probably be the toughest - that is all my mom's stuff... so we will see how it all works itself out - I really do want a clean house! I was even able to maneuver my moms rocking chair into the living room - this is the rocking chair that she used to hold me in and sing to me in - it was nice tonight to be able to enjoy sitting in it while watching TV. There's even a bit more room for Sadie's Christmas gift - the wonderful crunchy tunnel - it's fun to watch her run through it - anyway - enough for now - routine starts back up tomorrow with the gym and work - at least I have dinner with B to look forward to - Blessings to everyone!
1 comment:
You of course, are never alone, what with the ever present and loving God watching over you, and Sadie staring at you! :)
Post a Comment