Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Don't Cross The Street
This is post number 200 - yipee! That's not why I'm posting - I just noticed that when I signed in. A quick post this morning. So as I've been training for the 5K - I always go to the gym and run on the treadmill - at least that way when I'm done - I don't have to walk back to the house! Well, this morning I took my show on the road - and I liked it - quite different. I did about 2 miles, although at the end of the first mile - my turning around point - I noticed a donut shop - and thought - hmmm... a chocolate raised and chocolate milk sound good right now - don't do it! Then thought - good thing there isn't a Starbucks around for hot chocolate - then remembered - there it is - across the street - Don't cross the street! I did resist all the temptation and made my way back. I liked the interaction with the folks out and about also - there weren't many - but got to say hello to a couple of walkers and smile and nod at a cute bicyclist. And B - the new shorts and shuffle were Great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A road warrior, way to go. Interacting with people during a run is nice - not too many out at 5:30 am when I'm running. That's why I interact with Duke.
The only question you didn't answer was it the shuffle make you want to bounce up close to any of the people you were interacting with on the run. That might be a good thing (cute guy, blame it on the Ipod) or an nasty side effect and a reason to take it back (if only you had a receipt.) :-)
Post a Comment