Just another quick post tonight - just got out of the shower after getting back from the gym. And I have to say - my workout tonight just sucked (excuse the language)! It was an uphill battle the entire way - but I finished - and usually after I finish I feel so good - not tonight - was just glad to be done! Hopefully this isn't my body's way of telling me that I'm getting sick because that would suck even more! Anyway - at least while I was there I got to see carnival man - haven't seen him in a while.
On a brighter note - literally... did you see the moon tonight? It was almost full and it had this ring around it - just beautiful - almost haunting. Fascinating! :)
And last but not least - will have to post later in the week pictures from my trip out to Dessert Hot Springs for a mini family reunion. My aunt and uncle flew in from Nebraska - so I figured I could make the 2 hour drive out to visit - it was a lot of fun - will post more later.
1 comment:
That moon HAS been something the last few nights! I enjoyed the :) next to fascinating, of course!
Post a Comment