Sunday, July 1, 2007
And It Was Such A Good Day...
Almost didn't post tonight - and it's not like I didn't have all day to write something up. But if I had written earlier - I wouldn't have had a mom story to tell. I do want to share two neat moments from the day - and one very frustrating one... First the good - during church this morning it was neat to be able to hear the congregation singing one of the praise songs - My Redeemer Lives - when up there playing - I'm not always able to hear anyone singing - but today I could - and it was just neat! Also at the nursing home service in the afternoon - I didn't hear them singing that much - but when it came to the Lord's Prayer - they all joined in. So at home, I didn't get any housecleaning done - but I did watch 4 hours of Studio 60! And then this evening my mom calls - and, of course, I screen the call - she starts going on about how her tooth hurts and it is oozing stuff out from under the crown and now all her teeth feel scuzzy and I need to figure out how to get her to the dentist - she was a bit nasty about it - which is probably why I picked up the phone and was not as nice as I know I should have been - but she has a dentist appointment tomorrow - that is written in big letters on her calendar - unfortunately, she thought today was August 7th - God Bless Her and God Help Me! And it was such a good day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment