Sunday, July 8, 2007
No Mom Stories Tonight
I had much too good a day to ruin it with mom stories. First service at church was a bit emotional for me - but I had a chat with God during communion (He's agreed to help me out - He's pretty amazing that way!). Unfortunately I was so not with it that I couldn't really enjoy the new contemporary service to its fullest extent - so am looking forward to next Sunday. Got my act together for second service - since I was liturgist and had the opportunity to help serve communion - what a blessing it was to do that. And then I spent the rest of the day at the Happiest Place on Earth with some very dear friends - and I just had a wonderful time with all of them - and the kids were such blessing - it really meant a lot to me that Lani wanted to sit on my lap on the train and during Fantasmic. It was just a great time and I look forward to our next visit - unfortunately, Teyo, it won't be tomorrow or the next day. When I got home - there were two messages and my first thought was - it's been such a great day - what is my mom calling to complain about or accuse me of tonight (God Bless Her) - but one was a wrong number and the other was from my other pea - leaving a rambling message - just like I've done on her phone so many times before - and it did make me laugh. It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have never seen my children so smitten with anyone else before. Lani is especially shy at first and will not go to others without some "get to know you from a distance" time. I thought it was just adorable how she wanted to be with you and sit on your lap. She is obviously a good judge of character! Thanks for one of the best visits to DL ever. We'll have to do it again soon.
Post a Comment