Sunday, July 15, 2007
She Can Eat It Off The Floor
So yesterday was a bit of a long day. Spent the morning into the afternoon at the beach - thanks, Kris, for coming down and hanging out with me. It was rather nice being out there in the early morning - peaceful, and got to see dolphins swimming through - we saw dolphins later in the day also. Of course I had to leave just as the party was getting started - but we sure had a good spot on the beach! Went to the Hollywood Bowl last night - and at one point was thinking - how cool is this - spent the day at the beach and now am spending the evening at a fabulous outdoor amphitheater! I love LA - and California! So in between the beach and the Bowl - I went home to shower and feed the cat. As I'm leaving I fill up Sadie's bowl with some food - figuring I'll feed her a little more when I get home. As I'm putting the cat food away - I didn't realize there was a hole in the bag - food - all over the kitchen floor. Of course, being the wonderful cat mommy that I am - rather than clean it up, I figure she can eat it off the floor if she gets hungry enough! Not really the best delayed food dispenser option, but it worked - all the food was gone when I got home which ended up being around 2am! The Bowl was great - if you've never been there - GO! We had a wonderful time - saw John Williams conduct the LA Philharmonic - and at the end of the performance, he did a selection of his from Star Wars and out came the light sabers - yes, there were members of the audience that brought light sabers - I've been to one of his concerts at the Bowl before - so it wasn't too much of a surprise for me - the funny part was the woman in front of us who lit it up during and encore selection from E.T. - wrong movie, sweetie! He did 2 encores and it was just fabulous! So between being at the beach at 7:30am and getting home at 2am - didn't do any posting last night - go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment