Friday, July 13, 2007

Can I Take My Rocking Chair?

Going to keep it short tonight - must get to bed so I can get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow and go hang out at the beach - yippeeee! Thanks, Kris, for sacrificing your morning and joining me! Anywho... went by to do my mom's medication and the last three days were still in the pill box. I was very good and didn't get all pissy or lecture her or anything - tried to be pleasant and upbeat - and we talked about moving her into a place with some more supervision and she said she was ready - when I told her she woulddn't be able to take much furniture - she asked "Can I take my rocking chair" - this would be the chair she used to rock me in as a baby - of course she can keep the rocking chair - God Bless Her!

No comments: