Monday, July 28, 2008

An Amazing Space To Meet God and Pray

So I've been sitting here trying to figure out what to say about the Prayer Room...  and really, there isn't a lot to say, except that it is an amazing space to meet God and pray - as I did last night and look forward to doing for many years to come.  So instead of a long post about it all - I think I'll let the pictures do the talking...  take a look at them here.  And God Bless all those that lovingly worked on it.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Great photos - worth the wait! I must admit that my stalking status has escalated as I check every day to see if you have blogged and/or left me a message on mine! Perhaps we will have to try a little old fashioned communication and get together for a Saturday or something!!! Blog you later :)