Sunday, January 25, 2009
I Feel So Special...
Sadie chose to lay on the couch with me rather than lay on the fresh warm laundry just out of the dryer. I must really rate! She must have missed me! :) Have been out of town since Wednesday afternoon - so Aunt Terrie has been coming by to feed and water her - Thanks, Aunt Terrie! Was in Santa Barbara for a Prayer and Healing Conference. It was wonderful! Beautiful setting, good workshops and amazing worship! And I even got a couple of runs done - in between the rain! The first morning we were there - I was able to go running and when I started - I was just feeling miserable - but kept at it - and at one point saw 3 police cars in a strip mall parking lot and thought - cool - I've found the donut shop! It was just a hole in the wall restaurant - and I didn't run far enough down the street to get to the Starbucks. I did pass the Auto Club office, though. Went running again this morning - the last day and it was just a beautiful morning. A little chilly and windy on the way back - but ended up running farther than I had expected. And there's nothing like looking to the left and seeing the mountains and looking to the right and seeing the ocean! Just beautiful! It was a good run this morning - but still not sure how I'm going to complete a 5K next week - with a little help from my friends, I suspect! God Bless Us All!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Santa Barbara is one nice area...did you stop by the newest Pinkberry while you were there? :) I opened the invite to the Prayer & Healing Conference yesterday...guess I haven't been keeping up on my mail at home, either!!
Post a Comment