So spent most of the day today at church getting ready for Vacation Bible School. As a kid - I never really appreciated what went into the whole event - but I don't remember it being such a big thing - and we usually only had about 20 - 30 kids - at most. We will have 186 kids starting tomorrow and we will give it our all! We'll have a blast with each and every one - no matter how small! Jan - that's the best I can do - hoping to impress even the tiniest of Who's!
So after getting done at the church tonight - the last thing I wanted to do was go home and cook - so I stopped by McDonald's and picked up one of their new southern style chicken sandwiches - the new one with the two pickles - hmmm - I wonder where they go the idea for this sandwich - could it be my favorite place? And I have to tell you - it was ok - but still doesn't beat out Chick-Fil-A! The fries were nice and hot and salty though - yummy!
One last thing - so I get weekly newsletter from the Alzheimer's Association and found the latest one a little upsetting - this is what it said...
"A new study suggests that those who are unmarried or not living with a partner in midlife may have an increased risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease" - great - so apparently I need to get married or find a partner to live with! There is hope - though - in the same newsletter it said this...
"Additional research indicates that people who ruminate, or repeated ly think about their problems, may also red uce their Alzheimer's risk" - hmmm... wonder if this cancels out the other! God Bless Me!
No comments:
Post a Comment