Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 1 - Bringing Back the Blog

It's been a long time! I started this blog as a way to cope with my mom and Alzheimer's - it seemed like there was always some fun story to tell - unfortunately, it has only gotten worse over the last 10 months and it is harder now to find those fun stories - but whether I tell fun stories about her or tell other fun stories - I do enjoy to journal - so - I'm trying to bring back the blog... isn't it 21 days to form a habit? Well - here is day one... and speaking of my mom - I did go to visit her today - she was in the living room watching TV - and at one point some fun music came on the TV so I started to move to the music on the couch next to her - she went ahead and got into the beat as well... I miss her! For now, though, it is time for bed - am up early tomorrow for a work day at a church in Long Beach... stayed tuned for more...

No comments: