PS - Jan - this picture is for you - Sadie says hello!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Day 3 - I Am Thankful
It's been a long day - a blessed day - but also an emotional day. Life is hard and at times I feel very alone - I know that God is with me - ALWAYS - but sometimes I still feel very alone. But I am so amazingly blessed also - I even got prayer delivered to me today. In this month of Thanksgiving - I am thankful for the amazing friends that God has put in my path to help me along this long and overwhelming journey. Friends that love me and support me - no matter what - even when I wear my polka dot socks with my plaid shoes. Friends that have taken the place of my family that seems to be falling apart - and friends that will remind me to be nice to myself because I am doing the best I can -
I thank you all for that - your love and friendship and prayers mean more to me than I could ever express in words - God Bless You All!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment