So I was looking at a local LA news website and found this headline...
Special Report: Crack In The Cradle... In this season of thanks, this station has been bringing you a special on the investigation of so called 'crack babies'...
Hmm... I'm trying to figure out the correlation between - season of thanks and crack babies.
And did you know that Black Friday is the biggest day of the year for plumbers?
I was watching the news this morning and they were doing a report on Black Friday shopping - they were outside a Best Buy store in San Francisco where people had lined up starting Wednesday morning - Crazy!
Also on the news they talked about some family in the midwest that had a rent a goat business to clean up your yard of overgrowth - they talked about it like it was some new crazy idea and all I could think of are the goats that 'clean up' the Laguna Beach hillside every year. Nothing new!
And last but not least - I was adding movies to my Netflix queue today and clicked to add The Hangover. They always make suggestion based on the movie you have selected and the suggestions were Old School, Wedding Crashers, Superbad (which was Super Bad by the way) and then they had Bourne Identity... it didn't seem to fit - unless they are assuming that I am a young male that enjoys action also - the odd thing - of those four - all of which I have seen - Bourne Identity was my favorite - so here's hoping The Hangover is as funny as I have heard.
No comments:
Post a Comment